Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Following and Comments - Fixed

I'm so excited because I have 2 followers...that's right T-W-O! Haha. I'm laughing at myself right now, but it's kind of exciting. I'm closing in on Lady Gaga (you know she IS the most famous celebrity right now). Compared to her twitter account, I only have 9,999,998 to go before I catch up with her! We can do it, you can help! Woohoo!

In all seriousness though, I know that some of you "follow by email", which is cool, but it's just that I don't know that you're reading my blog, because there's no way to track who has signed up to get email updates of my posts with Blogger. What Blogger does do is tracks how many times my page has been pulled up. Now get ready, this is getting exciting - I've almost reached 500 page views. Honestly, this is actually exciting to me.

Did I mention that one of my two followers is a random blogger lady who was helping me troubleshoot my followers/commenting issues? :) I'm just pointing that out because I found out that some of you have tried to "follow" or "comment" on my blog and have had trouble doing it. I think the problems are fixed. *fingers crossed* If you try to do either/or and it doesn't work, please let me know via my facebook page. I think it's easier to do everything if you have a google account you can sign into, which is why I chose blogger in the first place (because I do - have a gmail account). But I'd love to know if you tried to leave a comment and couldn't.

To all of you who have (or at least have tried), thank you!

I just want you to know that as I finish typing this post, the 4 o'clock news is reporting how Lady Gaga's fans were told to stay home because of blah, blah, blah, something I didn't finish listening to. I get that she's popular, but seriously - do her concerts/cancellations really qualify as news?

1 comment:

KristalK said...

Haha Lady Gaga is a puppet and sooooo overrated!